Terms and Conditions
1. Member is defined as the primary member or member and spouse for caregivers and membership or all family members named in the family package.
2. Participating service and product providers may be eliminated at any time. Providers are subject to change without notice and services and costs may vary from state to state. This is a discount membership program only and may be discontinued or modified at any time. AMO is not insurance and is NOT intended as a substitute for insurance.
3. The discounts provided by this program may not be used in conjunction with any other discount plan or program. All listed or quoted prices are current prices from the participating providers and are subject to change without notice. From time to time, certain providers may offer products and/or services to the general public at prices lower than the discounted prices available through, this program. In such events, members will be charged the lowest price.
4. Savings are based upon provider’s normal fees. Savings will vary depending upon location and specific services or products purchased.
5. AMO is a referral and discount plan and does not warrant professional services, nor is it responsible for the quality of care received. This program makes no warranties express or implied concerning services, product or care provided.
6. You may cancel your membership with a 30 day written notice. Your membership will automatically renew monthly. Please send all cancelatons to:
ALT MED ONE
4335 S. Lee St., Suite E
Buford, GA 30518
The following is the membership agreement between the sponsoring organization (We and Us) and the person or persons who have enrolled in the Alternative Med One program (YOU). All persons subscribing (Members) agree to be bound by these terms of membership and are urged to read them carefully. If you have any questions regarding your membership, you may contact our customer service center at the toll-free number listed on your membership card.
As a member, YOU have access to discounts on various alternative medical services and product offered through the Alternative Med One program as specified in your membership guide.
Your membership is effective immediately upon enrollment by YOU and shall continue until terminated by YOU at any time by calling us at the toll-free number listed on your membership cards or by writing us at the address provided by Alternative Med One customer service specialist.
Payment of Membership Fee
The payment of your membership fee is made automatically by a charge to your specified billing vehicle authorized by YOU . If we are unable to bill the membership fee to your specified billing vehicle at any time, we reserve the right to terminate your membership without notification.
Use of Membership
Your membership is non-assignable and non-transferable. YOU agree that only the persons designated in your membership package may use the membership. YOU shall be responsible for all use of your membership and will immediately notify us if YOU become aware of any unauthorized use of membership.
Alternative Med One is committed to providing you and your family discounts on a multitude of alternative medical services and products as you journey down the road of Holistic Medicine.